Saturday, May 17, 2008

BabyDoll Lingerie

This time I'm going to tell you about Babydoll lingerie. Every man will be very impressed if he sees this on his lady. This is a very sensual type of lingerie, because Babydoll is mostly transparent and usually contains many elements, like playboy sins, or artificial fur. This gives the Babydoll style lingerie a very sexy feeling. The woman in such lingerie will feel very comfortable, beautiful and sexy at the same time.
Now I am going to describe several examples of Babydoll lingerie that I found.

this is a classical stretch dress, very sexy


Now I am going to show typical Babydoll stuff, not transparent. They look really sexy on every woman, and I am really amazed by the prices.



Here are some more babydoll dresses, really cute

No comments: